- 1tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 250g mushrooms, sliced or diced
- 50ml vegetable stock
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- Black pepper
- 2tbsp sour cream
- 4tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- two handful of fresh green beans
- 3 potatoes
- Peel and cut potatoes, add to water and boil inside steamer
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, and cook the onion, garlic and mushrooms over a medium heat for 5-10 minutes, until slightly softened. Add the vegetable stock and smoked paprika, and season well with black pepper (and a little salt if you used low sodium stock). Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add cut beans into the steamer and steam for 4 minutes
- Just before serving, stir in the sour cream and half of the parsley, and once heated through, serve topped with the remaining parsley. I served mine alongside a wild rice mixture.